Company: Jel Sert
Type: Full Time
Jel Sert is seeking an Inventory Clerk to join their team. The Inventory Clerk is responsible for assisting the Materials Management department by maintaining the package inventory with accuracy. The Inventory Clerk analyzes variances between the Warehouse and QAD systems and determine adjustments to the frequency of cycle counts as needed. Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate inventory balances between Warehouse and QAD inventory systems.
- Administer cycle count program for all Packaging and WIP items.
- Inventory corrections for revision regarding to package changes (-A to -B); Pre-counts for final runs and clean up final balances after transition.
- Investigate inventory errors to determine root cause and make corrections as needed.
- Handle End of run Packaging and WIP materials adjustments in WISE/QAD systems.
- Physical counts of items used in Pharmaceutical and regular products with large variances as needed.
- Update HSMS system with all the Hold Notification Forms from weekly reworks.
- Assist and Backup Inventory Coordinator as needed.