Company: Graphic Packaging International
Category: Electrical, Maintenance, Mechanic
Type: Full Time
Graphic Packaging seeks a Maintenance Mechanic to join their team. This position is responsible for assembly and disassembly of paper converting manufacturing equipment along with testing and debugging of mechanical/electrical devices for proper operation, that ranges from above average to difficult in complexity. $2,000 bonus available. Starting at $34.82/base + shift differential and progressive pay increases. Maintenance Mechanic Job Functions:
- Work within and adhere to GPI’s core values of Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Relationships and Teamwork.
- Installing and repairing all electrical production devices within the plant.
- Performing breakdown repairs, preventative maintenance, predictive maintenance, etc. on all production equipment, utilities, building/grounds, etc.
- Completing parts requisitions, work orders, time sheets, in Computerized manufacturing Maintenance Management System.
- Electrician disassembles defective electrical equipment, replaces defective or worn parts, and reassembles equipment.
- Responsible for replacing all fuses, light sockets, bulbs and switches.
- Working independently and on production teams.
- Demonstrating safe manufacturing work practices.
- Use PLCs for routine troubleshooting.
- Understand and complete all associated manufacturing paperwork.
- Adhere to preventative/predictive maintenance production schedules.
- Read and work from mechanical and electrical blueprints.