Company: Midwest Molding
Category: Maintenance, Technician
Type: Full Time
Midwest Molding in Bartlett is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join their team. This position will be responsible for the repair and upkeep of the facility and its machinery. Essential functions:
- Perform preventative (PM) maintenance tasks on company equipment.
- Execute timely hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical machine repairs per work orders.
- Perform routine maintenance around the building.
- Repair plumbing to avoid water damage and restore full use of water fixtures.
- Work on low voltage electrical issues.
- Perform hazardous communication audits and address potential safety hazards.
- Practice and maintain efficient housekeeping.