Company: Valid USA
Category: Maintenance, Technician
Bolingbrook, Downers Grove
Type: Full Time
Valid USA is seeking Maintenance Technicians. Below lists what you will do. Interested applicants may send resume/information to Lynette Kolodzej at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair production equipment using mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and hydraulic blueprints.
- Thorough understanding of equipment functions and operational procedures.
- Performs preventative and predictive maintenance on all production equipment.
- Assist production in daily maintenance down time by addressing the root-cause of the breakdown, and develop ways to prevent the breakdown from reoccurring.
- Assures that all maintenance jobs meet ISO standards.
- Responsible for coordinating with production shift supervisor for setting up machines according to daily production schedule.
- Ensures compliance to published safety and employee conduct rules.
- Work in accordance to internal and external production schedules.
- Keep department and work areas clean and orderly; eliminating safety hazards.
- Promotes continuous improvement concepts.
- Communicate all unresolved issues to manager.
- Follows and participates in plant safety/housekeeping guidelines.
- Maintains spare parts inventory levels.
- Set up production equipment.
- Trains other employees as needed.