Company: OSG USA
Type: Full Time
OSG USA is hiring for a Maintenance Technician to join their team. The technician will repair and provide preventative maintenance to their equipment which is critical to ensure the continuation of quality products and demand. The maintenance team ensures their equipment and building exceed standards of operation, performance, cleanliness, and safety. The work requires an in-depth knowledge of various trades while performing a wide variety of electrical and mechanical maintenance on sophisticated equipment, machines, and controls. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Inspect and check equipment for proper operating condition, make necessary adjustments, log test readings, repair or replace all essential equipment parts.
- Read electrical wiring diagrams, mechanical assembly drawings, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics and other technical documentations to determine methods and sequences of equipment/machines.
- Align, fit, and assemble component parts by using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
- Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings and fixtures.
- Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
- Perform preventive maintenance and calibration of equipment, machines, and systems.
- Identify and resolve equipment/machines malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement of components and parts.
- Ensure safety, quality, performance and cleanliness of operations.
- Support building maintenance including HVAC troubleshooting and servicing.