Company: The Morton Arboretum
Category: Digital Marketing, Marketing & Communications, Marketing and Sales, Office and Administration
Type: Full Time
The Morton Arboretum in Lisle is in search for a Marketing Coordinator that will provide support for their integrated marketing communications that attract and engage audiences and heighten brand awareness. Likewise the successful candidate will coordinate multichannel marketing plans and create brand-appropriate promotional copy for various marketing campaigns, and facilitate email marketing and paid social media advertising efforts.
- Coordinate promotional and integrated marketing plans for Arboretum exhibitions, events, and programs.
- Implement the Arboretum’s email marketing tactics, including content creation, layout development, list management, performance measurement, and fulfillment of cross-departmental email marketing needs.
- Write, edit, and proofread effective, branded marketing copy, incorporating key messages and strategies, for use in all communication channels. Partner with the Design team for campaign creative development.
- Use the project management system to track project planning, implementation, and results. Create and maintain updated project files.
- Facilitate the Arboretum’s paid social media advertising efforts in partnership with the Public Relations and Web teams.
- Research competitors and other market factors, and assist with audience research and data collection to measure the success of Arboretum marketing efforts.
- Coordinate promotional and community outreach efforts and provide marketing support to staff members who represent the Arboretum at community events.
- Other duties as assigned.