Company: Edward Don and Company
Type: Full Time
Edward Don in Woodridge is looking to hire a Pricing Analyst who will oversee the implementation and accuracy of customer pricing and customer master files, and conduct research and perform pricing analysis while driving continuous process improvement. This is accomplished through the advanced utilization of Microsoft Excel, SAP, and Data Tracker to run reports and modify data. Essential duties also include:
- Perform audits on customer pricing to ensure accuracy of data.
- Support Department needs for ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and presentations.
- Work with CMG and Pricing Supervisor to ensure coordination and on-time completion of projects.
- Manage a large amount of data to analyze/identify issues and recommend solutions.
- Work to become a subject matter expert (SME) in utilization of SAP and other applicable programs
- Work to advance the use of technology with regard to reporting where applicable.
- Prepare and uploads new contract pricing requests and process contract renewals as needed.
- Manage expiring contract work list and tracks data for flawless execution of contract renewal process.
- Identify pricing errors or potential problems and recommends corrective action.
- Work on small to large projects either independently or on a team to accomplish organizational objectives.
- Escalate issues beyond scope of authority to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.