Quality Control Inspector
Company: Norix Group
Category: Manufacturing, Manufacturing & Assembly, Quality Control
Type: Full Time
Norix Group Inc is now accepting applicants for an experienced Quality Control Inspector to join their team in West Chicago. The Quality Control Inspector is responsible for the inspection, acceptance or rejection of designated incoming and outbound material/finished goods in accordance with Norix standards.
· Inspection of piece parts, subassemblies or completed units to evaluate tolerances.
· Conduct testing, examine prototypes and recommend product design changes as necessary to meet project objectives.
· Visit vendor facilities, and meet with customers, quality representatives, and company personnel to discuss and to resolve quality problems as required.
· Maintain various component and finished goods inspection reports
· Responsible for providing accurate and complete reports per established metrics
· Assist Quality Supervisor with implementing polices, procedures and improvement initiatives
· Maintain a clean working environment.
· Perform related duties as assigned.
· Knowledge of standard inspection tools, such as calipers, scales, tape measure etc.
· Ability to read blueprints and understand product drawings
· Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office. Experience with ERP/MRP with shop floor/manufacturing is desired.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong work ethic, self-motivated and results driven