Company: Sentinel Technologies
Category: Office & Administration
Type: Full Time
Sentinel has an Administrative Assistant position open. You will be responsible for reception, administration, and facility management at your assigned work location. You will be responsible to greet visitors, distribute mail, coordinate catering, create contracts using templates and Adobe Sign, proof, PDF, bind documents for proposals and RFPs. This position may assist with travel arrangements or recruiting administration. Facility responsibilities may include office supply inventory management, facility inspection to determine maintenance needs and schedule repair service, and cubicle/office set-up for new employees. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have strong organization and time-management skills with a “can-do” attitude and ability to work within a team environment.
- College graduates welcome to apply – will provide training.
- 6 months-1 year experience in an administrative role supporting a sales team.
- Advanced typing skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook 2010 or higher.
- Intermediate PowerPoint skills.
- Strong technical acumen helpful.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Candidate must be able to work in a high-volume team environment with the ability to multitask.