Field Service Technician
Company: A.J. Antunes
Category: Technical Support, Technician
Carol Stream, Chicagoland Area
Type: Full Time
A.J. Tunes is seeking a Field Service Technician to join their team. The Field Service Technician is responsible for supporting all Antunes customers within the designated field service area in Chicago. The Field Service Technician is also responsible for resolving a variety of mechanical and electronic technical problems of diverse complexity by phone, email, and chat. Responsibilities are listed below. When applying, you are asked to complete the Culture Index (TM) Survey (surveys.ci) so they can see how it may apply to your work-related needs as well as company requirements.
- Troubleshoots equipment operational, electrical, and mechanical problems over the phone and chat.
- Services customer’s equipment, including reviewing customer complaints, troubleshooting mechanical and electrical repairs, providing final recommendation to bring customer issues to resolution.
- Manages inventory to ensure adequate stock is in place.
- Develops familiarity with a subset of products, processes, operational metrics and software tools; learns and follows the work instructions for products according to maintenance and quality standards.
- Provides technical and operational training to internal and external customers.
- Prepares and reviews all customer support documentation.
- Installs and supports water filtration solutions.
- Provides repair services on equipment in assigned geographic area.
- Provides recommendations for continuous improvement of product development, work instruction documentation, and standardization of processes.
- Install and services Antunes equipment based on customer need and proximity.
- Assists with customer service calls including but not limited to, identifying part numbers for service parts equipment.