Firefighter / Paramedic
Company: City of Naperville
Category: Public Service
Type: Full Time
The Naperville Board of Fire and Police Commission is accepting applications for the position of Firefighter/Paramedic. Applications are available at https://iosolutions.com/product/naperville-il-firefighter-application/. There is a $40 application fee. Qualifications:
- Citizenship: Must be a citizen of the United Sates.
- Age: Must be at least nineteen (19) years of age and under thirty-five (35) by the date of testing, unless otherwise exempt by statute. Minimum age for appointment to the position of Firefighter/Paramedic is twenty-one (21).
- Education: Must be a high school graduate or equivalent (GED) at time of application.
- Candidate Physical Ability Test (CPAT) and Ladder Climb Certification: Must have successfully completed the CPAT and Ladder Climb Exercise within one year prior to the application deadline.
- Character: Must possess good moral character suitable to the role of a law enforcement officer. Must pass a thorough character and background investigation, which shall include a polygraph test.
- Other: Must pass a medical examination and psychological assessment.
- Must meet all requirements of the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners Rules, City of Naperville Municipal Code, and laws of the State of Illinois.