Company: FormCo Metal Products
Type: Full Time
FormCo Metal Products seeks a Machine Operator to join their team. Under general supervision from the Assistant Plant Manager, the Machine Operator will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines. The Machine Operator will also be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
1. Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a
continuous improvement environment.
2. Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
3. Demonstrate competence in understanding product requirements, and use of relevant measuring and test equipment, to verify
4. Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment start-up, and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
5. Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation, to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops.
6. Communicate with team members and support teams, to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality
levels, with minimal wasted time and materials.
7. Housekeeping and sanitation.
Academic & Trades Qualifications
A machine operator works in a quick-paced, physically demanding environment where they control various machines and equipment. No professional education is required, as training is provided on the job.
Work Experience & Skills
1. 1+ years experience in manufacturing/production environment (preferred)
2. Excellent organizational and time management skills
3. Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
4. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Interested parties should submit cover letters and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone inquiries, please.