Network Support Engineer
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Type: Full Time
Sentinel is seeking a Senior Network Support Engineer to join their growing National Support team. Work with Fortune 500 companies, utilizing your knowledge and experiences with networking solutions with equipment from Cisco, Palo Alto and more. In this role you will field calls from across the country troubleshooting routers, switches, firewalls, general connectivity and security. As part of a larger team, you will be given opportunities to learn and expand your networking knowledge. Will work closely with members of Data Center, Security and System teams. Qualifications:
- CCNP or CCIE preferred.
- Expert level understanding of network infrastructure and solutions to include route / switch, firewalls, and security.
- Experience with Cisco and Palo Alto networking solutions.
- Proficiency supporting LAN, WAN, WLAN and Wireless.
- Experience implementing and managing Cisco ISE, ACI and SDWAN.
- Experience managing and supporting both public and private networks.
- Candidate should be organized and experienced documenting support solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization.