Company: Prince industries
Type: Full Time
Prince Industries is seeking an Assembler / Parts Finisher for our Carol Stream, IL facility. This position is on second shift: 2:30PM – 11:00PM Monday – Friday (opportunity for OT). The Assembler performs repetitive bench or line assembly operations to produce various types of specified products in addition to completing routine tasks of hand washing or operating the ultra sonic wash machine to clean manufactured components.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deburrs parts with tools: deburring wheels, reamers, drills, sand paper, scotchbrite, small files or small pneumatic tools.
- Loads and unloads materials or parts from washer to specified area.
- Immerses objects in washing and rinsing solutions to remove debris.
- Washes parts in ultrasonic machine or solvent, dries parts, examines parts, removes debris.
- Measures and pours soap or chemical into wash water, set controls to regulate cycle of wash and water temperature.
- Inspects parts, some under microscope.
- Some assembly (not electronic parts) and packaging.
- Completes paperwork.
- Uses pallet jack or other moving equipment.