Associate Product Manager
Type: Full Time
Chervon is seeking an Associate Product Manager to join their team. The Associate Product Manager will be responsible for key categories within Chervon’s portfolio. You will collaborate with counterparts here in the states and in their Nanjing, China headquarters to create end user value through great products. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop a market-informed portfolio strategy and roadmap to create a strong linkage between their end users, brands, and products.
- Promote their products to customers and the sales teams through direct interaction by communicating capabilities, solutions, and product roadmaps.
- Create a market-leading user experience; work with their UX and industrial design teams to translate user needs and use cases into actionable user stories.
- Use direct user feedback and data analytics to drive continuous improvement of their existing products.
- Collaborate with brand marketing and creative teams to support development of messaging and marketing collateral.
- Develop and maintain competitive comparison and product landscape information.