Caregiver / CNA
Type: Full Time
ElderBridge is looking for experienced Caregivers and CNA’s to join our family and help our clients enjoy the highest possible standard of living. Caregivers can expect to be a part of a great team that is driven to make a difference in the lives of seniors. If you enjoy working within the senior population then we want you!!!
Duties include but not limited to:
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living
- Follow the client’s customized Care Plan
- Remind client when to take medications
- Prepare meals
- Perform light housekeeping
- Offer companionship
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Reliable transportation with current insurance or access to adequate transportation for the job
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must love working with seniors
Please call 847-698-1400 or go to www.elderbridge.com to fill out an application and we will call you back within 24 hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
All caregivers will be required to wear personal protection gear when caring for our clients.
Elder Bridge is driven to make a difference in the lives of seniors. We provide in-home, non-medical care to those that need daily living assistance.
Why Work Here?
ElderBridge is driven to make a difference in the lives of seniors. We are a great team of caring co-workers who operate in a fast-paced field of helping folks who need in-home assistance. We focus on a positive and caring culture with a great support system. Hope to hear from you! Call Lorie or Melodee for more information at 847-698-1400