Company: Sunrise Senior LIving
Type: Full Time
At Sunrise, Caregivers are responsible for providing the highest degree of quality care and services to a consistent group of residents and their families in their assisted living and reminiscence neighborhoods.
- Build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities – Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service – Assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile – Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident’s day.
- Participates in the development of the Individualized Service Plans (ISP) and monthly updates.
- Responsible for their designated group of residents during the shift, knows where their residents are and physically checks on them throughout the shift.
- Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Responds to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards.
- Invite, Encourage, Assist (IEA) residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on ISP and demographic profile.
- Committed to serving our residents and guests through our Principles of Services.