Type: Full Time
TechVoo is looking for a Computer Technician to install, maintain and repair computers and networks. As a computer technician, you will become well-versed in computer systems and network functions. The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently and accurately and will possess great problem-solving ability in order to fix issues and ensure functionality. The goal is to listen and serve our clients’ needs well. Responsibilities:
- Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers.
- Maintain and repair technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices.
- Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs, etc.)
- Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks.
- Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated.
- Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality.
- Arrange maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies.
- Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference.
- Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly.