Company: Ace Hardware
Type: Full Time
The Ace Hardware Corporation has a Contract Coordinator position open. This role is designed to help drive efficiencies with the contracting process. The Contracts Coordinator will interact and collaborate with multiple Ace business functions including Legal, Indirect Procurement, Risk Management, IT, Finance, Retail Operations, Human Resources, Marketing and other business teams, to help ensure alignment with company goals and objectives related to contract review and negotiation. The Contracts Coordinator must practice proactive project management, drive collaboration, and be a positive cross-functional team member. The Contracts Coordinator will report to the Senior Corporate Counsel. Primary Responsibilities:
- Support the in-house counsel with the contracts review process including scheduling cross-functional meetings, providing updates to business clients and following-up on action items.
- Follow existing contract workflows, focusing on efficiency, scale, and operational excellence and make recommendations for continuous contract process improvements.
- Conduct interviews with business client to determine details regarding contract request.
- Use knowledge of contract language, content and structure to recommend the appropriate contract template to be used.
- Directly interface with business clients and in-house counsel to help them effectively manage the contract review process.
- Serve as a point of contact for questions regarding the status of a contract within the legal department.
- Use Company’s contract management system (Ariba) for daily activities.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Senior Corporate Counsel.