Corporate Meeting Planner
Company: Ace Hardware
Type: Full Time
Ace Hardware Corporate is seeking a Corporate Meeting Planner to join their team. The Corporate Meeting Planner manages, coordinates, and supports all meetings for Ace Hardware Corporation. Meetings include Midwinter Board meeting, Pinnacle retailer meeting, Oakbrook based corporate meetings and Field support meetings. The Corporate Meeting Planner also manages, coordinates, and supports the 30 to 40 Convention meetings which include those from the Field, Retailer groups and the Ace Handyman Services and Emery Jensen teams. Responsibilities:
- Manage the Corporate Meeting Process.
- Generate RFP leads and negotiates leases and service agreements for all catering and space requirements for the two annual Ace conventions, corporate meetings and any special corporate event or trade show.
- Responsible for all Convention Registration activities.
- Responsible for compliance of established budget designated for each of the two conventions and the budgets established by the departments requesting meeting and event assistance.
- Responsible for the development and communication of annual conventions and meetings to corporate staff & retailers.
- Effectively communicate the development of annual conventions and meetings to corporate staff & retailers.
- Negotiation of all additional service agreements.
- Support collaborative relationships with other internal & external vendors.