Customer Quality & Safety Engineer
Category: Engineering / Drafting
Type: Full Time
The Customer Quality & Safety Engineer will interface directly with the Naperville Front-End Product Development Teams and the Nanjing R&D and Quality teams. Will also support product quality and safety post-production. Below lists some job responsibilities. Click on Apply Now to learn more about the position.
- Support development of all aspects of draft test plan development during FEP phase of new projects by collaborating with global R&D and quality teams (Nanjing and Hangzhou).
- Support updates to test plans during PDP phase of new projects by collaborating with global R&D and quality teams (Nanjing and Hangzhou).
- Support the development and approval of test plans for changes in suppliers, manufacturing locations, or cost reductions.
- Work with development team to develop, validate, and implement new test procedures.
- Work with FEP and PDP teams to resolve issues with procedures, results, and targets.
- Develop safety requirements and document in Safety Book, both internal and those of outside safety agencies (i.e. Underwriters Laboratories).
- Perform safety reviews during PDP projects.
- Review and approve test results related to safety test items.
- Perform post mortems on tested tools to determine failure modes and solutions.