Developmental Trainer/Van Driver
Company: Little Friends
Category: Driver, Social Work
Type: Full Time
The Developmental Trainer ensures the safety of assigned individuals throughout work day. Supervising completion of work assigned to unit, conduct group training, and facilitate activities to enhance life skills. Developing and implementing Individual Support Plans (ISP) with each individual relating to work skills training. This position also requires driving individuals to and from the workshop. Candidates must be able to meet and maintain PACE driving requirements to be certified. Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED (some college preferred).
- 1 year of experience with DD population, preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid IL drivers license, proof of auto insurance and a clean driving record, with no more than 2 moving violations in the last 5 years.
- Must be able to meet and maintain PACE requirements for driving portion of the position.