Digital Marketing Intern
Company: Pure Processing
Category: Digital Marketing, Internship
Type: Full Time
Pure Processing has a Digital Marketing Intern position available. The Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting in the execution and planning of marketing campaigns and digital efforts to drive sales leads and brand awareness of Pure Processing products & services. Salary: $16/hourly + Summer Hour Friday’s. Job responsibilities are listed below. Click HERE for full details about the position and contact information to apply.
- Creates the social media posts, e-mail blasts, content, forms, landing pages, and more to execute biweekly marketing campaigns.
- Creates and writes content for campaigns, including blog posts, infographics, videos, and more.
- Supports SEO efforts by conducting keyword research, optimizing web pages, content and advertisements.
- Builds segmented marketing campaigns; maintains list health and reports performance to sales teams.
- Identifies improvements to key marketing channels, including digital, video marketing, social media, e-mail, automated segmented campaigns, and more.
- Conducts market research on key customer segments; presents findings to marketing & sales teams.
- Manages HubSpot marketing campaigns; reports on the effectiveness of campaigns to marketing management.
- Maintains accurate HubSpot and Salesforce data; cleans-up data as required.
- Attends weekly meetings with marketing and sales; presents new content, metrics, and data.
- Maintains website; adds, removes, or edits web pages with new content and collateral.