Distribution Center Manager – Production
Company: Blackhawk Industrial Supply
Category: Distribution, Management
Type: Full Time
Blackhawk Industrial Supply seeks a Distribution Center Manager. The Distribution Center Program Manager will develop, document, and manage both internal and external programs for high level efficiency and effectiveness. This role focuses on achieving targets while demonstrating personal initiative with an emphasis on driving superior customer service and process proficiency. Responsibilities:
- High level knowledge of distribution, logistics, and all applicable warehouse functions.
- Ability to develop/lead/manage cross-functional teams to facilitate program necessities.
- Strategy development and network optimization within the logistics function.
- Identify areas for process improvement and innovation; Investigate problems, find root causes, and develop solutions.
- Prioritize / multi-task effectively to provide strategic and tactical support for programs.
- Evaluate existing capabilities and establish new systems and processes for tracking, measurement, reporting, and analysis.
- Critical thinking to solve problems related to program processes.
- Business acumen, communication, and data assessment.
- Personally exhibit and coach team members consistent with Core Behaviors.
- Responsible for promoting culture of safety.