Front of House Floor Manager (Hospitality Manager)
Category: Hotel and Hospitality, Management
Type: Full Time
The Hospitality Manager is responsible for building strong teams – through development, effective hiring and engagement. They are accountable for a variety of venue business functions and execution of consistent and flawless service and operational standards. This may include but is not limited to scheduling, inventory management, ordering, managing (opening/closing) shifts and hiring. Must display the ability to uphold Puttshack standards and procedures, maximize financial performance and deliver each guest a hospitable and memorable experience. Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Bring your ‘A’ Game each and everyday.
- Lead by example by demonstrating Puttshack Core Values.
- Develop their team through coaching and purposeful feedback.
- Drive Associate engagement and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Promote safe operational standards for both Guest and Associate safety.
- Leverage business metrics and trends to drive performance and to maximize profit.
- Maintain food and labor costs to budgeted plan.