Inside Sales Representative
Type: Full Time
Metrasens seeks an Inside Sales Representative to join their team. The Inside Sales Representative, US Corrections Division is responsible for driving sales opportunities by developing new prospects and interacting with existing customers through primarily telephone contact, but supplement contact via email and other modern forms of communication. The successful candidate will have a keen understanding of Metrasens’ products and services and be comfortable making dozens of calls per day to generate leads and closing sales as necessary. The incumbent will play a fundamental role in achieving Metrasens’ ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Some responsibilities are listed below. For full details about the position, click HERE. To apply, interested candidates may send their resume to Lisa Wolfe at email@example.com.
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing business via outbound calling, email communications, and other direct marketing methods. Focus areas will include driving new business as well as increasing penetration in existing accounts.
- Primary product focus will be new system sales and service contracts via direct and virtual methods.
- Qualify all sales leads and drive leads through the sales process by initiating future interactions via virtual and, when necessary, in-person product demonstrations.
- Responsible for the management of the Inside Sales pipeline and monthly forecasting of the business
- Consistently log and record all activity in Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Handle inbound sales calls and provide product/service information to customers/prospects.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest in Metrasens products and services.
- Meet periodic phone and email communication goals in accordance with the strategic plan.