Inventory Control Clerk
Company: Edward Don and Company
Category: Inventory, Warehousing
Type: Full Time
The Inventory Control Clerk is responsible for conducting cycle counts, investigating root cause for inventory overages and/or shortages, reviewing held locations, and working with the Inventory Control Manager to establish minimums and maximums for pick slots. The Inventory Control Clerk is also responsible for validating any variances from PO receipts and system status. The Inventory Control Clerk works closely with other members of the Inventory Control team as well as members of the Operations and Sales teams while maintaining positive business relationships with both internal and external customers. Essential Duties:
- Ensures all scheduled and immediate cycle counts are performed.
- Verifies inventory and maintains accuracy of bin labels.
- Performs routine aisle sweeps confirming empty locations.
- Reviews damage and recoups product.
- Slots new items as required.
- Keeps supervisor informed of any issues or problems that arise and refers matters beyond scope of authority to appropriate parties.
- Accurately records product dimensions, sizes, and weight.
- Safely operates forklift/pallet jack as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.