Junior Contracting Analyst
Company: Innovista Health Solutions
Category: Analyst, Business Development
Type: Full Time
Innovista Health Solutions is seeking a Contracting Analyst to join their team. The position exists to support Innovista in all Business Development activities including, but not limited to: Business Development – identifying and executing on new business opportunities, pro forma modeling and forecasting, proposal development, implementation support, and conducting presentations to potential clients. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Business Development by driving profitable transactions with new or existing clients that contribute to the growth of the organization through the use of pro forma statements and financial projections.
- Support Business Development through the creation and ownership of sales proposals and other contracting documents.
- Develop and maintain a structured approach to strategy execution and planning through the development of tools including sales pipeline, forecast models, and performance analysis.
- Develop reports and presentations for senior leadership using key market data and analytics.
- Manage and develop relationships with Innovista clients and partners.
- Develop and execute Business department annual operating plan (AOP).
- Develop and manage annual department budget, and report on variance or quarterly re-forecasts.
- Travel as required to conferences and clients to support all marketing and business development opportunities.
- Represent the organization well at all times; support its mission, goals, and objectives; participate as a ‘team player,’ constantly supporting other managers; set an example of high personal and professional conduct for employees and others.
- Prepare reports and attend work-related after-hour meetings as needed.
- Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, customers, etc.
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies, and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.