Type: Full Time
PAXXUS has a current opening for a Laminator Helper. This is a opportunity to exhibit your skills with a leading global flexible healthcare packaging manufacturer. PAXXUS offers competitive wages and excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k (with employer match,) paid time-off and holidays, quarterly bonus potential, and much more. Job Responsibilities are listed below. For full details about the position, click HERE. Interested candidates may e-mail their information/resume to Sharon Buchanan – email@example.com.
- Assist in the set-up and clean-up of the Laminator according to specified standards.
- Assist with operating the machine to minimize downtime.
- Ensure required materials are maintained at job site.
- Monitor quality and suggest corrections when necessary.
- Submit required samples to QA.
- Participate in on-going training.
- Daily maintenance and housekeeping; organized and able to 5S work area.
- Follow all safety procedures.