Type: Full Time
PAXXUS is seeking a Laminator Operator to join their team. Below lists the responsibilities or you can click HERE for full details about the position. Interested candidates may e-mail their information/resume to Sharon Buchanan – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Laminator Operator reviews the initial work order to determine job specifications and material requirements.
- Monitors lamination machine run for quality issues; makes corrections to minimize defects and material waste.
- Maximizes lamination line speeds and minimizes set up times for production efficiency.
- Conducts basic machine maintenance inspection; reports any necessary maintenance or repair concerns to the engineering department via work order.
- Communicates with the Quality Assurance team to ensure the delivery of high quality products.
- Completes required documentation and accurately enters data into the computer database in a timely manner.
- Participates in on-going training opportunities and supports a continuous quality improvement environment.
- Performs daily maintenance and housekeeping to maintain a clean and neat work area.