Company: Bensenville Park District
Category: Maintenance, Management
Type: Full Time
The Bensenville Park District is hiring for a Maintenance III primary position. The sucessful candidate will be responsible for the Maintenance of the Water Park/Splash Pad and for the general Maintenance of all parks, grounds, and facilities. The Maintenance III position reports directly to the Supervisor of Buildings & Grounds.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Manages procedures to open Water Park from winterized status
• Manages procedures related to the maintenance of the Water Park/Splash Pad mechanical systems
• Maintain water quality standards according to Dupage County Health Department standards
• Inspect and maintain equipment and grounds to high standards of cleanliness and safe operation
• Responsible for Water Park grounds maintenance which includes: hedge/tree trimming, weeding, litter collection, etc.
• Manages procedures to winterize Water Park/Splash Pad
• General Maintenance procedures which include but not limited to: painting, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry repairs, and concrete/asphalt repairs
• Performs janitorial tasks which include: cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, waste removal, etc.
• Pesticide & fertilizer application
• Works overtime as needed
For more information, please click on this link: Bensenville Park District – Maintenance 3 (FT)
Required Forms: Bensenville Park District – Employment Application
Salaried Position (Up to $45,000)
HOURS 40 hours per week (5:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.)
HOW TO APPLY: Qualified applicants should submit application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is open until filled.