Company: SCR Medical Transportation
Category: Maintenance, Management
Type: Full Time
SCR Medical Transportation, a provider of paratransit, mobility management solutions, and non-emergency medical transportation services seeks a Maintenance Manager to join their team. Below lists some responsibilities of the position.
- Plans, coordinates, and directs the activities, staffing, and operations of the maintenance and repair of SCR vehicles and equipment; oversees and/or participates in the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Fleet Maintenance goals, objectives, policies, and procedures; ensures that goals are achieved.
- Performs and oversees activities related to the acquisition, utilization, repair, preventative maintenance, and replacement of the vehicle fleet; assures adequate levels of personnel, supplies, and equipment to complete department activities; initiates and authorizes requisitions for parts and supplies; coordinates response to emergency needs.
- Coordinates the orientation, training, and evaluation program for Fleet Maintenance personnel; provides or coordinates staff training; identifies and resolves staff deficiencies; fulfills discipline procedures.
- Oversees, updates, and maintains the computerized maintenance program for the Fleet Department.
- Oversees and participates in the development of the maintenance budget.
- Participates in the forecast of necessary funds for staffing, materials, and supplies coordinates with other department staff to determine needs and provides recommendations concerning vehicle and equipment purchases; prepares and assures purchases comply with equipment and vehicle specifications.