Company: Pitney Bowes
Category: Maintenance, Management
Type: Full Time
As a Maintenance Manager at Pitney Bowes you will work under the supervision of the Regional Technical Services Manager and will be responsible for managing technical support resources for assigned operating center(s) to ensure all processes and procedures are followed and equipment is properly maintained.
- Participate in activities regarding team member recruitment, professional development, and performance, define training requirements, and manage time and attendance of technician staff.
- Establish and continuously improve communications between operations, technical services and all other stakeholders to ensure team meets operational expectations.
- Work with the onsite facility personnel to schedule necessary resources to support workload, track performance and provide feedback.
- Establish and maintain a strong presence at assigned sites across multiple shifts to monitor deliverables and ensure proper job performance by team members.
- Address any mechanical or electrical issues that arise and take proper action to diagnose and/or fix the problem.
- Be responsible for following OSHA and other standard safety guidelines, conducting business as outlined by company policy, and using personal integrity to accomplish goals.
- Ensure tracking all machine downtime, scheduling and documenting P/M’s, maintaining inventory of spares parts and assisting Operations management to achieve P&L goals, safety standards, performance goals, and customer service standards.