Maintenance Mechanic – 2nd Shift with Sign-On Bonus!
Company: Cheese Merchants of America
Category: Electrical, Maintenance, Mechanic
Type: Full Time
**SIGN-ON BONUS: $200 after 30 days, $300 after 60 days, $400 after 90 days **
Cheese Merchants of America in Bartlett has an opening for a 2nd shift Maintenance Mechanic position. This particular job will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain, Troubleshoot & Repair circuits running on 24 – 480 Volt Panels
- Electrical Repairs such as outlets, switches, plugs, disconnects
- Run conduit and pull circuit wiring
- Maintain, troubleshoot, install single and 3 phase motors and associated mechanical transmission equipment
- PLC experience preferred
- Small motor and pump repairs
- Maintain, troubleshoot fire tube boilers and associated HVAC equipment
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing maintenance requirements (both planned and unplanned) on production, packaging, processing equipment, and utility systems (to provide a continuous supply of heat, steam, cooling, electrical, power, gas, or air required for operations).
- Readily available for emergency repairs in breakdown situations
- Performing preventative maintenance (i.e. conducting computerized preventative maintenance check-ups or reading SPC charts and data)
- Line manufacturing support systems (ozone generation, line/lube delivery, chemical delivery, ingredient delivery, PH house)
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- Follow all required work safe practices. This would include lockout-tagout requirements and wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
- Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs and food quality related to designated area. Report any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.