MAINTENANCE MECHANIC ASSEMBLY 12-HOUR NIGHT SHIFT
Company: Freudenberg Household Products
Category: Maintenance, Mechanic
Type: Full Time
Freudenberg Group is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join their team. The objective of the Maintenance Mechanic is to troubleshoot and maintain all machines with the goal of keeping the production floor running 24/7. Responsibilities:
- Complete work orders related to machine repairs and or preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot equipment and repair machines.
- Design, engineer, and fabricate machine parts as required.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machines as scheduled.
- Reduce downtime of machines to support production demand.
- Change over machines to other products.
- Prioritize and complete assignments on time.
- Communicate clearly and in collaboration with Engineering Department.
- Meet with production leads and supervisors regarding operation of machines.
- Continuous training of machine operators and trainers.
- Responsible for shop cleanliness, safety and compliance.