Manager, Section, Chapter, & Enterprise Marketing
Company: American Academy of Pediatrics
Category: Management, Marketing
Type: Full Time
American Academy of Pediatrics is seeking a Manager to lead and manage recruitment and retention of American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) section, chapter, and enterprise membership. Provide guidance and support for AAP national membership activities. Develop and implement recruitment and retention strategies, and prepare statistical reports. Responsibilities:
- Create innovative marketing communication and content strategies to support the AAP section, chapter, and enterprise membership recruitment and retention plans. Develop, manage, and implement the marketing plans and their respective components, and evaluate desired objectives and outcomes.
- Collaborate with appropriate staff to develop plans and processes for optimal chapter and enterprise marketing support.
- Collaborate with key section managers to develop plans and processes for optimal marketing support.
- Create ad-hoc recruitment and retention collateral for both Chapter Executive Directors and AAP section managers, as needed.
- Plan and implement targeted marketing communications in various channels (direct mail, email, social media, etc.) to member and non-member physicians.
- Manage and implement the new Post-Residency Training member’s welcome, focusing on PREP redemptions.
- Create, manage, and implement a yearly campaign to retain graduating Post-Residency Training members.
- Develop recruitment collateral targeting post-residency training programs and program directors to encourage program membership.
- Develop and implement plans for effective marketing return on investment (MROI) measurement and use data to adjust tactical marketing for maximum effectiveness.
- Represent the AAP at the National Conference & Exhibition, the Leadership Conference, district and chapter meetings, various booth shows, and other meetings as needed. Create membership data reports to present.