Manufacturing Production Assistant
Company: Jel Sert
Category: Clerical, Manufacturing, Office and Administration
Type: Full Time
The Manufacturing Production supports Jel Sert’s manufacturing operations by assisting department supervisors and manager with a wide variety of administrative and clerical responsibilities.
Eseential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the department with daily production records by reviewing, correcting and routing final records accordingly.
- Communicate and support Supervisor and Manager with departmental Operations, MRO, PM’s, and Maintenance.
- Maintain required departmental paperwork as required by SQF regulations, assigned CCR documentation and other departmental needs.
- Support 5S projects by engaging in the solutions and implementation of projects.
- Responsible for accurate and timely data entry into our time and attendance system, Attendance Enterprise, to ensure all employee records are ready for payroll on a weekly basis.
- Post weekly overtime lists for all necessary overtime and, as needed, assist with assigning overtime to employees accordingly.
- Organize weekly payroll checks and lunch tickets by department and shift.
- Maintain files, records, and other miscellaneous paperwork.
- Train production employees, including temporary employees, on topics that fall within each training matrix, safety and other miscellaneous departmental training needs as required.
- Distribute mail and maintain office supplies for manufacturing department.
- Backup to other Manufacturing Production Assistant as needed.