Medical Equipment Branch Manager
Company: Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Type: Full Time
Rotech Healthcare is seeking a dedicated Medical Equipment Branch Manager to join their team. In this position you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of company operations. This person will exercise management principles to ensure profitability, control assets and communicate company philosophy and objectives to the staff and community. Some responsibilities are the following:
- Accountable for the financial and operational performance of the location.
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to clinical programs.
- Assures competencies are completed prior to staff doing tasks independently where required per policy.
- Assures monthly update of active referral account reports and semi-annual update of market analysis reports.
- Manages billing: ensures that all required documentation including, but not limited to certificates of medical necessity, and assignment of benefits required for reimbursement are procured in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communicates company policies and announcements on a timely basis to location employees.
- Develops a customer service team including, but not limited to customer service representatives, patient service technicians, respiratory clinicians and other staff whose goal is to enhance customer service.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations, and FDA/DOT and JCAHO guidelines.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company and all applicable governmental regulations.
- Fulfill duties and responsibilities of other location personnel during their scheduled and unscheduled time off.
- Interviews and hires staff as needed as approved by senior management with emphasis on recruiting best-qualified candidates.
- Maintains a high level of satisfaction with patients, referral sources and location employees.