Company: Sentinel Technologies
Downers Grove, Remotely
Type: Full Time
Sentinel is seeking an NOC Analyst to join their team. As an NOC Analyst, you are part of the operations in a 24X7 Network Operations Center, monitoring customers’ production systems. You will be responsible for providing support to client operations, communicating via phone and e-mail with customers and technicians, and troubleshooting and escalating trouble cases as needed. Training will be 4-5 weeks, Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm CST. They will then put on their shift rotation after training. This is for the night shift position: Tuesday-Thursday 7pm-7am CST. Qualifications:
- CCNA certified or higher (required or obtained with 90 days of start date.)
- Completes outlined assigned tasks along with AD-HOC assignments.
- Assist with training new NOC agents.
- Obtains training as required or necessitates.
- Full knowledge of technology terminology is required.
- Responsible to master the NOC skill set.
- Follows proper phone etiquette procedures and email processes.
- Precision and accuracy with variable monitoring systems.
- Shift flexibility is required.
- Organized with ability to multi-task.
- Quickly responds to problem/critical situations.
- Provide accurate and timely communication/interaction to all levels internally and externally.
- Takes initiative to seek resolutions.
- Receptive to constructive performance feedback.
- Adaptable to company/departments trends.