Onsite Industrial Maintenance Technician
Company: Pitney Bowes
Category: Industrial Maintenance
Type: Full Time
Pitney Bowes is seeking an Onsite Industrial Maintenance Technician to do the following:
- Perform complex mechanical and electronic repairs of all industrial equipment including automated conveyor systems and controls, sortation machines, robotics and other Material Handling Equipment (MHE).
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair electrical and mechanical problems related to all site specific MHE which includes belt/pulley systems, hydraulic and pneumatic components, motors, photo-eyes, relays, drive assemblies, limit switches, proximity sensors, and solenoids.
- Respond to equipment break down or emergency situations with urgency and expediency.
- Utilize inventory, pm schedule and work order systems, and maintains the spare parts/supply inventory.
- Evaluate and assess equipment problems by troubleshooting and completing repairs in a timely manner.