Company: Core Pipe Products
Category: Office & Administration
Type: Full Time
Core Pipe Products seeks an Operations Clerk to provide clerical/administrative support to production control, purchasing, engineering, and maintenance departments. Generate, edit, and file work orders/purchase orders. Run/review various reports; data entry; and other projects as assigned. Responsibilities:
- Create, review, release, and close production work orders made from raw material and or finished stock in ERP system. Update due dates and file as needed.
- Create and receive purchase orders for raw material and outside goods and services. Track arrival statuses, update dates and add/edit vendor information as needed.
- Create, release, and close maintenance work orders as requested.
- Update vendor data.
- Enter various data and generate/analyze various reports as needed by production control, purchasing, engineering, and maintenance departments.
- Administrative tasks such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.