Company: Prince Industries
Category: Human Resources, Office & Administration, Payroll
Type: Full Time
Prince Industries, located in Carol Stream, IL is currently seeking a Payroll / Finance Administrator to join our team. The Payroll / Finance Administrator will work under the guidance of the Accounting Manager and will focus on a variety of duties including transmitting bi-weekly payroll, invoicing, daily sales reports, month end process, and audit reporting. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain more experience in the accounting field at a company that promotes positive culture and continuous improvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compiles payroll data from electronic time sheets or other records such as hours worked, commissions, health insurance and other payroll deductions to be withheld to accurately process biweekly payroll.
- Reviews wages and timekeeping computed and corrects discrepancies to ensure accuracy of payroll input.
- Transmits payroll bi-weekly by deadline.
- Compiles information for transfer of funds for benefit programs.
- Reports all payroll related problems to H.R.
- Monitors employee attendance, tardiness, and other personnel issues to make sure the company is compliant with labor laws.
- Daily invoicing of shipments, including international invoices on demand.
- Prepares the daily sales report and distributes to appropriate personnel.
- Reviews accounts receivable aging weekly and makes the first contact with customers to determine why payments have been delayed. Coordinates with Sales and Accounting Manager to remove any reasons for payment delays.
- Understands and analyzes product costing information.
- Assists with month end process.
- Assists with preparation of documents for annual audits.
- Other duties as assigned.