Company: City of Naperville
Category: Law Enforcement
Type: Full Time
The Naperville Board of Fire and Police Commission is accepting applications for the position of Police Officer. Applications are available at https://iosolutions.com/product/naperville-il-police-officer-job-application-3/. Please note that there is no application fee.
- Citizenship: Must be a citizen of the United Sates.
- Age: Must be at least twenty-one years of age and under thirty-five, unless otherwise exempt by statute.
- Education: Must be a high school graduate AND must have completed at least 60 hours of college credit at an accredited college or university to apply. Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an accredited college or university at the time of the start of the background process.
- POWER Card: Must provide a valid POWER Test card dated within the last six months.
- Character: Must possess good moral character suitable to the role of a law enforcement officer. Must pass a thorough character and background investigation, which shall include a polygraph test.
- Other: Must pass a medical examination and psychological assessment. Must meet the vision requirement of uncorrected 20/100 correctable to 20/20 and not be color blind.
- Must meet all requirements of the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners Rules, City of Naperville Municipal Code, and laws of the State of Illinois.