Producer, Multimedia Productions
Company: American Academy of Pediatrics
Category: Film/Video Production & Editing, Graphic Design, Healthcare, Marketing, Multimedia & Visual Communications, Website & Content Management
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the nation’s leading advocacy organization for children’s healthcare, is seeking a multimedia producer to conceive, pitch and craft compelling storyboards and scripts for videos and incorporate interviews, b-roll, graphics, music, and sound effects into engaging compositions. This position will coordinate remote, in-studio, and field-based audio and video recordings, and collaborate with the multimedia team throughout the production and postproduction process, to ensure each product achieves communications goals.
- Collaborate with AAP physician members, AAP staff, and external partners on developing new and revised multimedia content to meet the goals and objectives and deliverables for campaigns, grants, or sponsorships.
- Conceive creative approaches to visual storytelling to meet specific communications objectives on child health.
- Outline, write, edit, and review scripts and storyboards for videos, webinars, and other content for parent, clinician, and other audiences.
- Proofread and copyedit captions and other content for accuracy and to ensure it adheres to style guidelines.
- Coordinate filming logistics such as locations, casting, vendor contracts and other production details in collaboration with the Senior Producer and other members of the production team.
- Identify technical reviewers, route materials, and incorporate changes into new and revised content as directed.
- Attend team meetings, editorial meetings, and conferences as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.