Company: Ace Hardware
Type: Full Time
Ace Hardware has an opening for the Project Specialist position. The Project Specialist will support Ace Project Management with planning and executing Ace retailer funded store projects. The Project Specialist will oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects involving Ace retailer capital projects. This includes planning, organizing, leading, communicating and controlling project activities. They will partner with the Ace Project Managers throughout the duration of a project to ensure the project is completed with high quality, on time, and on budget. Projects include new stores, conversions, relocations, store renovations and special projects. Some things you will be doing:
- Manage project milestones and due dates to ensure lead times are met and the project stays on schedule.
- Create, review and submit orders for store projects. This includes RSC opening stock orders, Shelf Management tags, Lozier, vendor drop shipments, décor, displays and point of purchase materials.
- Collaborate with Ace Project Managers and Merchandising Service Organizations during project execution.
- Central point of contact for all project stakeholders. Communicate project status updates by phone, email and in the Project Portal. Participate and occasionally lead project conference call.
- Review and respond daily to project issues logged into the Project Portal.