Quality & Sanitation Lead – 2nd Shift with Sign-On Bonus!
Company: Cheese Merchants of America
Category: Food Production, Inspection, Manufacturing
Type: Full Time
**SIGN-ON BONUS: $200 after 30 days, $300 after 60 days, $400 after 90 days**
Cheese Merchants of America is immediately hiring for a Quality & Sanitation Lead for their 2nd shift!
The Quality and Sanitation Lead oversees the second shift quality system and sanitation efforts, maintaining an audit ready facility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and review all production line documentation
- Perform on the job coaching and leadership for quality, safety, and sanitation
- Oversees sanitation inspections
- Conduct and verify pre-operational checks as needed
- Maintain CMA’s critical control point checks
- Enforce and follow all GMP and safety requirements
- Communicates issues with Management
- Support special projects
- Sweeps, vacuums, mops, dusts, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors as needed
- Wash and clean equipment throughout the building
- Follows vendor’s chemical dilution ratio
- Follows company color coded program
- Fills PPE throughout the building
- Completes Master Sanitation Schedule
- Performs titration of chemicals when needed
- Leads production associates during sanitation assignments as needed
- Operates, troubleshoot, and repairs sanitation equipment
- Will be certified for Forklift, floor scrubber, aerial lift, and other equipment as needed
- Support site Pest Control and Environmental Monitoring Program
- Training new member/s on janitorial duties
- Reports to FSQA Manager
- Perform other duties assigned
Hours & Classification:
The position would be classified as non – exempt employee. This is a second shift position with working hours of 4:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. Monday through Friday. Weekends and Holidays as needed.