Regional Development Specialist
Company: Lions Club International
Type: Full Time
Lions Club International is currently looking for a Regional Development Specialist to join their team and focus on administrative support, strategic coaching, and management of volunteer fundraisers in the United States.
This position serves as liaison between Lions Clubs International Foundation (LCIF) and worldwide Lion volunteers and donors. Responsible for all aspects of fundraising and volunteer management, including preparing solicitations, materials, speeches, and presentations. Additional responsibilities include design, development, maintenance, and delivery of culture-specific volunteer training programs and materials. Topics of the trainings include leadership and technical skills specific to volunteer roles. Training programs and resources may be web-based, instructor-led, and/or blended products. Below lists some things you will be doing as a Regional Development Specialist:
- Research trends in giving, both internally and sector-wide, relevant causes and issues, recommend appropriate course(s) of action, and support volunteer team of LCIF leaders and coordinators.
- Serve as primary responder to LCIF development calls and email relating to member inquiries, recognition, and donations in assigned area.
- Responsible for revenue generation and goal achievement within assigned area.
- Produce proposals, resources, and other written materials for LCIF such as: speeches, Power-Point presentations, and seminar and training materials for Lion volunteers.
- Keeps detailed records of current and historical donor contacts.
- Ensure donor data is accurate and up to date; compile new data for cultivation purposes.
- Identify potential donors through research and qualification.
- Plan and facilitate LCIF Lion volunteer meetings, training seminars, etc.
- Coordinate with other departments on cross-functional projects.