Company: Rehab Without Walls
Type: Full Time
Rehab Without Walls is seeking a Registered Nurse to provide compassion and meeting the needs of their clients in a variety of settings. $5,000 SignOn Bonus. Responsibilities:
- Attends and actively participates in weekly team meetings.
- Provides rehabilitation and coordinates medical needs for clients.
- Medication Monitoring and Administration by oral medication or needle injections.
- Orders, reviews, monitors, and discontinues medications as ordered by the physician.
- Assists with keeping within assigned nursing budget.
- Conducts assessments and approves plan of care and service delivery methods.
- Performs competency and skills evaluations on employees who provide direct care.
- Informs the physician and staff of changes in the client’s medical or mental condition and needs.
- Writes progress notes, summaries, and discharges.
- Implements the treatment/rehabilitative activities and strategies.
- Reports significant/major incidents or accidents and notifies proper authorities of circumstances or situations that present possible health hazards.
- Follows consumer health plans and provides and promotes consumer choice and facilitate independence.
- Assists in maintaining and updating nursing, pharmacy, infection control, and health and safety policies and procedures.