Retail Connectivity & Integrations Manager
Company: Glory Global Solutions
Type: Full Time
Glory Global Solutions seeks a Retail Connectivity and Integrations Manager to join their team. The Manager of Retail Connectivity and Integrations will own the integration process and procedures as it relates to connecting Glory products to third party software applications, ensuring continued growth and penetration across several verticals within Retail markets. Main responsibilities are listed below. Position pays $80,000-$90,000 plus variable incentives.
For full details, click HERE. Interested candidates may resume to Mary Shinsako – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Expand the Glory portfolio of partners who integrate their software to Glory solutions by identifying target companies, cultivating relationships and driving partner integration projects.
- Work with third party software companies to assist prospective partners assessment of resource requirements related to an integration project to Glory’s hardware and software products.
- Act as Solution Matter Expert (SME) for connectivity to Glory hardware and software products to deliver comprehensive solutions for
- Ensure Glory support resources are adequately applied to partner integration projects.
- Be a key player in integrating Glory Global Solutions products with the customer’s infrastructure and systems.
- Provide proof-of-concept support for customers including problem solving, training assistance, and installation support.
- Provide support for new Glory and partner software roll-outs and Beta versions related to combined.
- Work with Product Management or Global Software teams to make product enhancement recommendations for specific customers and for overall product Communicate product issues, problems, and updates.
- Act as the Glory Global software liaison for development execution with software partners as it relates to combined solution.
- Participate in Solution Center tours with prospective partners for software demonstrations.
- Support internal teams and internal functional groups (installation coordinators, trainers) to ensure flawless customer execution of combined Glory and partner solution.
- Create the necessary project and solution documentation needed for client acceptance and for handoff to the Glory Service/Support teams.
- Develop integration process and manage documentation related to Glory approval and acceptance of integration ensuring proper functionality of Glory product in concert with software product management and software support teams.
- Ensure integration defects are identified and escalated for proper resolution promptly.
- Manage current and future releases of integration as it relates to individual partner integration specifications and the release of new Glory solutions.