Revenue Cycle Specialist – Healthcare
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Category: Billing, Client Management, Customer Service, Healthcare, Office and Administration
Type: Full Time
ATI Physical Therapy is hiring! The Revenue Cycle Optimization Specialist is responsible for resolving escalated patient account errors by adhering to ATI’s policies & procedures. This position will work with the RCO Auditor & RCO Manager to identify training opportunities for our CIV and QM teams. This position requires strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain friendly and appropriate communication. A successful candidate will have a patient centered approach, natural enthusiasm, strong organization skills, with a passion for and interest in supporting our clinics and patients.
- Identify, analyze and resolve billing or verification errors
- Provide ongoing support to the team for complex issues
- Point of contact for escalated issues
- Identify negative trends in CIV and QM specialists that lead to errors. Provide examples to RCO auditors for training opportunities.
- Assist with maintaining client relationships
- Communicate trends with management
- Assist management with the development and implementation of departmental workflows