Route Sales Representative/$1,500 Sign On Bonus
Company: Frito Lay
Type: Full Time
The Route Sales Representative is a full-time position that is responsible for selling and merchandising Frito-Lay’s complete line of quality products at local stores including convenience stores, gas stations, and large grocery stores. As a Route Sales Representative, you would drive a small Frito-Lay truck which requires a regular driver’s license and insurance. Hours per week average approximately 50 hours and include weekend and/or holiday work in all weather conditions. Some of the more frequent tasks you would perform include:
- Driving to assigned locations.
- Check-in with store decision maker, check-in delivery, obtain signatures, collect proof of delivery.
- Using equipment (e.g. carts, pallets, etc.) to unload products and move throughout the store.
- Merchandising cases from the back room to the sales floor, filling display units or shelves with products such as Doritos, Classic Lays, Tostitos, Smartfood Popcorn, etc.
- Ensuring back-room inventory reaches the sales floor and organizing/maintaining back-room inventory in proper location.
- Rotating products and removing defective and out-of-date products and process returns and credits with receiver.
- Tidying up shelves and displays, knocking down boxes and disposing of any waste.
- Assembling and disassembling of promotional materials such as signs, banners, and cardboard displays.
- Ordering, scanning and logging backstock using handheld device.
- Safely maximizing sales and minimizing waste.