Seal Heavy Assembler
Company: Regal Rexnord
Type: Full Time
Regal Rexnord seeks a Seal Heavy Assembler to join their team. This position will perform duties to set up and operate a number of different computerized numerical controlled machine tools to perform a wide range of turning, drilling, milling, tapping, or resistance spot welding operations on precision machined components in a work-cell environment. Follow quality and safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition. Key Accountabilities:
- Work from process sheets, blueprints, setup sheets, setup cards, machine status boards, and verbal as well as written instructions.
- Machine and install or re-cut chuck jaws as required.
- Insert and secure tooling in machine turrets.
- Use hand tools and manual machines as needed.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and make appropriate adjustments.
- Will be required to train less experienced machinists.
- Set up and verify preset gauges for proper calibration as required.
- Work with supervisor, programmer & support teams to resolve problem situations as required.
- Inspect own work for correct dimensions and ensure that company quality and quantity standards are maintained and complete required documentation. Will be required to inspect the work of other machinists.
- May be required to operate multiple machines concurrently.
- Enters data into ERP system.
- Support continuous improvement/RBS activities.
- Load and unload component piece parts with weights up to 25 lbs.